13 July 2008

Brunswick Brewery Bang On with Brown

During a foray to Derby Beer Festival on Wednesday (seperate blog entry to follow) I had the opportunity of visiting the Brunswick Inn - a delightful pub and home to the micro brewery of the same name.

One of the things that really stood out for me here was a special beer they had on offer; brewed by themselves, I've not come across it before and doubt that I will ever find it again, but it boasts one of those classic pump clips that you never forget...

I don't think I really need to add anything to this - the clip says it all; once again, it's so nice to see a brewery with a sense of humour who don't mind getting a bit political.

If anybody else has come across similar ridiculing clips we'd love to hear from you - send us any pics etc to the YCC email address...

Pan-C

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Add to Google Add us to your Google Homepage or Google Reader